Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 6: Daughter of the Most High God

When I was 6 years old, I was sitting at my school during a devotional time we did each morning. As we were wrapping up in prayer, I had this sudden and fervent understanding that I had a need for Christ in my life. I had been in church all of my short life, but this was the moment that I truly felt a pull towards Christ. I asked my teacher to pray with me and I asked Christ to be in charge of my life. I've been a Christ Follower for a little over 3 decades and while I can't say that I proclaim it loudly from the rooftops on a daily basis, I do my best to live live that way God asks me to and I try to share my faith with others as I can. I don't really know how to put into words all that this "role" means to me, but it's vastly important to me. One of the most important decisions I've made throughout my whole life. I hope that you readers have found your peace with God and if not, you can email me with any questions you might have and I'll do what I can to find answers for you. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment